Cook Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Cook Time: 20-30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
1. Boil a pot of water
2. Add the sweet corn ears
3. Bring the pot of water back to a boil
4. Only boil the water and corn for 3-5 minutes.
Do NOT overcook your corn; it will get chewy
5. ENJOY with butter and salt!!
1) Husk the corn and then rinse it underwater.
2) Cut the corn off the cob.
3) Put 15 cups of corn in a bowl.
4) Add 5 cups of ice water
5) Put 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar in (optional).
6) Fill ziplock freezer bags 3/4 full of corn and water.
7) Push air out and make sure the water covers the corn.
8) Put upright on a pan or cookie sheet and freeze.
9) The next day take it off the pan or cookie sheet (keep the corn in the freezer).
10) On some winter days, dethaw the sweet corn, pour off excess water, and boil it for 3-5 minutes.
11. ENJOY with butter and salt!!
1. Individually wrap ears of husked corn in waxed paper
2. Can also place ears in a covered dish
3. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water
4. Wrapped ears cook on high for 3 to 6 minutes
5. 5 to 7 minutes if cooking in a dish
6. ENJOY with butter and salt!!